Leaf script "S" - iPad + Procreate

Choppers_rule

Elite Cafe Member
Thank you Sam. Now, I'm convinced to buy an ipad pro. Hopefully, the learning curve won't take me too long & save me time eventually on drawing designs for customers.

C Driver

Sam,
Why the IPad over the surface pro. On surface pro you can load abobe illustrator and procreate, and use either one or transfer back and forth. I have not used procreate yet, I take you think it is a lot better than Ai?
Thanks for your in put,
Charlie

Andrew Biggs

Snap.........I'm doodling with leaf script at the moment as well :)

I'm playing with pen outlines and pencil shading in a different layer and liking the results........Is that what you are doing??

Cheers
Andrew

Ishokenmei

Sam

Can you post the brushes you made to the forum? Just got mine up and running and I really like it! Thanks for the tips thus far.

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Snap.........I'm doodling with leaf script at the moment as well :)

I'm playing with pen outlines and pencil shading in a different layer and liking the results........Is that what you are doing??

Cheers
Andrew

Andrew: So far I've stuck with the same brush for everything, meaning a pencil outline and pencil shading. The only exception is when I use my Engraving Brush for shading an outline done with my Outline Brush.

I do work on separate layers - Background layer with shaded effects, etc., sketch layer which I turn off after the outline is done, an outline layer, a shading layer, and a crosshatching layer. Doing the signature on a separate layer is also a good idea.

C Driver

I have hear they have procreate for windows, but I have not found it yet. I sent an e-mail to procreate and I will
Post the out come.