Announcement: automatic payment

craigcis

I was unable to find out how to unsubscribe from automatic payments, so I sent a message to the website administrator telling them to unsubsacribe me from the automatic payments. Guess what? They just took $20.00 from my Paypal account. I'm really ****ed that they did this.

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
I was unable to find out how to unsubscribe from automatic payments, so I sent a message to the website administrator telling them to unsubsacribe me from the automatic payments. Guess what? They just took $20.00 from my Paypal account. I'm really ****ed that they did this.

Craig: Just go to PayPal and cancel automatic payments like everyone else does that doesn't want this to happen. No need to get your panties in a wad. I will refund your $20. What's your email address or PayPal transaction number so I can get this done?

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't. I caught flack when I turned off automatic payments and some people get miffed when I have them turn on. Can't please everybody.

Omar Haltam

Elite Cafe Member
No worries Sam, i guess people are not aware how much of your time it takes to make sure everything runs smoothly on a website...
we appreciate your efforts

Brian Marshall

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Stockton, California & Taxco, Guerrero, Mexico
Lesson there... don't try. Can't be done.

When you have computerized options - there is no "they" that anyone can blame, though apparently some people still think so?

Either the "switch" is flipped on - or it's flipped off.

Personally, I am not fond of automatic payments, mainly because I don't keep an "automatic" balance in my account.

That's why I just send a check when I know what I have!

B.

P.S. A friend of mine died here recently and I was involved in the distribution of his estate. Took over 6 months to stop all the automatic payments he had going on - and almost a year to get the refunds and penalties straightened out! The banks/credit card companies love to take advantage of dead clients...

Latest posts

Sponsors