Vegas or bust

FANCYGUN

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Well it's that time of year again and within the next week those of us headed to the FEGA annual meeting and show will be on the road To all of you have a safe trip and look forward to seeing everyone there :tiphat:

Andrew Biggs

Hi Marty

Looking forward to catching up with you and everyone else again. I arrive on Tuesday afternoon

This show is lining up to be an excellent one as usual.

Cheers
Andrew

Sandy

Elite Cafe Member
:clapping:I am look forward to the annual sojourn to the great FEGA convention.:tiphat:

Mikejtattoo

This will be my first time I am looking forward to meeting new people!! Thanks to lee for giving me the info as I am new to the engraving world

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I should have also noted that my table will have for sale a supply of American Engravers III, along with a small sampling of the Italian Masters books of, Fracassi, Predretti, Pedersoli, and Terzi. If you already have any of my books and have not gotten them signed, bring them along for signatures of those featured who are present.

Tira

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Sandy, No Rob is not coming. We are so busy now that if he came we would be buried by the time we got back. Hope to see you soon!

Sandy

Elite Cafe Member
Tira, darn, I wanted to speak with him about ivory. See you this weekend.
Sandy

Sponsors