Video from my class this summer

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Roger, I never asked but I assumed it was "social media" that put them together initially. Then, as you know people with a love for the same thing seem to bond well as evidence in FEGA.

Sandy

Elite Cafe Member
Howdy Roger
At some point they all did a private class with Todd Daniels. Beyond that I'm not sure. Maybe one of the guys will in and let us all know.
Hope to see you in Vegas.
Sandy

dhall

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Hi Rex,

I had Adam Caver as a student at GIA a few years back. Great young man - focused, passionate, creative. I'm so glad he and his crew got the opportunity to work with you and Sandy. What an inspiring video. As they say down under, "Good on ya, mate!"

Take care,
Doug

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Hey Rex, that was a much livelier class than the one I had with you, but then again, that was almost ten years ago!, with mostly old fogies and professional folks. Betcha left after it was over feeling way younger!

Sandy

Elite Cafe Member
Roger,
I just got an email from Adam Caver. They all meet through Facebook and Instagram. And time to time they a couple of them would meet at gem shows. They came together as a group at a private class at GRS. They truly are a great group of guys. The future of engraving.
Sandy

Sponsors