Question: Ipad Pro Procreate

Are there any tools or setting where I direct on my iPad Pro can see what size my design has on the paper when I print it. I want my little English Fine Scroll will be approximately 4 mm on paper, how can I keep track of this when I sketch on my Ipad l Pro.

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Are there any tools or setting where I direct on my iPad Pro can see what size my design has on the paper when I print it. I want my little English Fine Scroll will be approximately 4 mm on paper, how can I keep track of this when I sketch on my Ipad l Pro.
I would make a smoke pull of your item, then scan it, scanning can be hit and miss some programs slightly resize it, second i would print out the scan and compare it to your original smoke pull, if there the same size no problem, if not, when your done designing you might have to make some adjustments to the print size, so now when you design digitally you know your in the size reference you need. I dint use procreate, i use sketchbook pro, the full program not the app, i can resize there not sure on procreate. Hope this helps.

GunEngraver.com Custom Guns Knives and More PAYMENT PLANS Available

Andy

Elite Cafe Member
How big your design prints is a function of your resolution. If your drawing is 1000 pixels wide and you set your print resolution to be 200 pixels per inch then your drawing will print at 5 inches wide. Understand? Now I don't believe Procreate deals in "print" resolution because they really don't expect you to print directly from the app. That will be set in your computer application from which you actually print. Hope this makes sense to you. This is a topic that many people are confused about