Help, please: Help locating some small jewels

pilkguns

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I am need of four stones for a fun and fast project.

Relatively small.

2 rubys
1 diamond
I sapphire.

Anybody have a good selection that would sell me some quick?

PM me please.

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Hey Scott. You might want to be more specific about shapes and sizes. Ebay is always a good source.

Fishbone

Hi Scott
I probably have what you're looking for, just need the size and shape

Roger B

Elite Cafe Member
Well, not knowing where you are located there may be a local manufacturing jeweller who may be able to help out and in turn he may find a use for your skills.

A lack of detail in both your request and location hasn't helped you to source these items in a hurry.

Roger

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
When I read the title, my first thought was 'Get on your hands and knees and look for them like I have to'!

And yes, I AM a jeweler! LOL
Hahahahaha
Would I be looking on the floor or......

GunEngraver.com Custom Guns Knives and More PAYMENT PLANS Available

pilkguns

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks all. I bought all on eBay. Don't know why I didn't think of that first, that's usually my first go to place when looking for something weird

jbmfaceted

I've been a jeweler for 40 plus years and I learned from my father-in-law that you can multi-task and pray while you're there.

diandwill

Elite Cafe Member
When I read the title, my first thought was 'Get on your hands and knees and look for them like I have to'!

And yes, I AM a jeweler! LOL

I've been a jeweler for 40 plus years and I learned from my father-in-law that you can multi-task and pray while you're there.

I always think of it as "Assume the jewelers position". If you are EVER up against a deadline and setting small stones, one will drop, and somehow, despite having a drawer to catch things, will bounce out, onto the floor and disappear. It doesn't help that my hearing isn't so good, so can't always tell where it 'tinked'.

Sponsors