Help, please: Help locating some small jewels

pilkguns

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I am need of four stones for a fun and fast project.

Relatively small.

2 rubys
1 diamond
I sapphire.

Anybody have a good selection that would sell me some quick?

PM me please.

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Hey Scott. You might want to be more specific about shapes and sizes. Ebay is always a good source.

Fishbone

Hi Scott
I probably have what you're looking for, just need the size and shape

Roger B

Elite Cafe Member
Well, not knowing where you are located there may be a local manufacturing jeweller who may be able to help out and in turn he may find a use for your skills.

A lack of detail in both your request and location hasn't helped you to source these items in a hurry.

Roger

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
When I read the title, my first thought was 'Get on your hands and knees and look for them like I have to'!

And yes, I AM a jeweler! LOL
Hahahahaha
Would I be looking on the floor or......

GunEngraver.com Custom Guns Knives and More PAYMENT PLANS Available

pilkguns

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks all. I bought all on eBay. Don't know why I didn't think of that first, that's usually my first go to place when looking for something weird

jbmfaceted

I've been a jeweler for 40 plus years and I learned from my father-in-law that you can multi-task and pray while you're there.

diandwill

Elite Cafe Member
When I read the title, my first thought was 'Get on your hands and knees and look for them like I have to'!

And yes, I AM a jeweler! LOL

I've been a jeweler for 40 plus years and I learned from my father-in-law that you can multi-task and pray while you're there.

I always think of it as "Assume the jewelers position". If you are EVER up against a deadline and setting small stones, one will drop, and somehow, despite having a drawer to catch things, will bounce out, onto the floor and disappear. It doesn't help that my hearing isn't so good, so can't always tell where it 'tinked'.

Latest posts

Sponsors