Earrings

zmankay

Shawn, that is very unique and quite well done. Great 3D shading, nice overall job! What is the material that you used?

speeedy6

Elite Cafe Member
I'm sure I would get slapped if I got close enough to see the detail in your work. Maybe your next book should be all about shading, it's remarkable.

Jerry K

Elite Cafe Member
Shawn
My wife generally shows little interest in my hobby. After showing her these earrings I was informed that she decided that she needed a pair by the weekend! LOL!!!
Jerry K

didyoung

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Another pair .....this set of earrings I used heavier shade lines to extend the distance that they can be viewed from.:tiphat:

It's nice to be able to do several pairs of these...I see it as a chance to practice and discover different ways to shade leaf structures.
Another big challenge is wrapping my mind around the shading of a left and right hand leaf structure... keeping them looking close to the same is a big challenge for myself

Attachments

• IMG_20161215_174652262.jpg
    IMG_20161215_174652262.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:

thughes

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Shawn, like Ed asked, what is the size of those? And what gauge silver is it? I was wondering about weight. I really like those and they would make me practice what I truly suck at and that's the jeweler so saw.

Thanks
Todd

Latest posts

Sponsors