Gun engravers show tables going quick!!!!

Barry Lee Hands

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Its time to get your table at the 2017Gun Engravers Show.
This is the largest gathering of hand engravers in the world and if you love this forum, you will love the gun engravers show
Tables are going fast and we want you to be there, without being disappointed that you missed out on a table. . . .
Engravers come from all over the United States, Italy, China, and New Zealand to name a few, and why? Because this show is the most important show in the world for hand engraved items, and if you love engraving, you need to be there.
Saturday night we have an excellent banquet and auction, including items donated by the major tool manufacturers, so you don’t want to miss out!!!
In our show we have 65 tables, over 50 are already gone and I want to see you exhibiting your wonderful work , so you better move quick!
You don't want to be the one who misses out. . . .
SEE YOU IN LAS VEGAS!!!!!!!!

Dani Girl

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I am hoping to come probably for a day and say hi. I think I would get as much for the day as a spectator and get to meet people and see what everyone is doing as sitting behind a table. Maybe that's backwards :thinking:

SamW

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Castle Valley, UT in the Red Rock country
Not backwards at all Danae and we all look forward to meeting you. You will be more than amazed at all the ultra fine engraving and people at the show, both displaying and visiting. You will meet more engravers than you ever thought possible! Nothing like being able to sit down at a table, grab a lens and study hands-on, unless it is being able to discuss engraving with so many others face to face. And if you can arrange two days you will want even more!!

Lee

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
.......and you will meet some of the nicest and most friendly people on earth who will gladly do their best to answer your questions and help you on your journey. They will become part of your extended family.

mvangle

Elite Cafe Member
I must echo what Lee has stated. FEGA will become part of your family.
You will meet some of the most talented people in the world of engraving.
Their are the most welcoming group I have ever had the privilege to meet, as a result I have become part of the FEGA family.
Also, you will meet some wonderful venders that will also welcome you into their family.
The just isn't words to describe the experience.
I would not miss the experience for anything within my control.
The Monday seminars are worth staying the extra night also.

Latest posts

Sponsors