Announcement: Happy 10th birthday to The Engraver's Cafe!

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
We came online November 6th 2006 and you know the rest of the story. Thanks to each and every one of you for your participation and for your selfless sharing of techniques for our engraving arts. This ensures that hand engraving will never be on the verge of dying as it once was.

Not only is the finest engraving that's ever been done being done today, but the benchmark gets continually raised and it gets better by the day!

:beerchug: cheers to all of you, and onward and upward!

Bluetickhound

Elite Cafe Member
Here's to many more! It's a privilege to learn from all of you and I hope to pass along what I'm learning to others in the future.

Mike_Morgan

Elite Cafe Member
Happy birthday to this place! This has been a great place for me to learn and evolve this amazing craft, and I cannot thank Sam and the rest of you folks enough for all the help and knowledge I've gathered from this forum. Ten years is great... here's to the next 100!

John B.

Lifetime Pledge Member
::::Pledge Member::::
Happy 10th birthday to the Engravers Cafe.
And many thanks to Sam and Abigail for providing this outstanding venue for us.
Thanks also to the moderators for keep thing on track and to the contributors who so generously share their talent and knowledge.

Jahn Baker

Elite Cafe Member
Wow! To think this venue has thrived and survived for ten years is indeed a testament to the excellent vision, dedication and care of our esteemed leader and the entire team. Thank you to all involved; you provide inspiration, education and guidance to any who ask. The contributing members of this site have made it into a truly wonderful resource.

AliAtiyabi

Elite Cafe Member
Happy birthday to all and this place and hope to pave the way for both East and west engraving art.

Attachments

• negare_14_www_photohd_ir_.jpg
    negare_14_www_photohd_ir_.jpg
    230.2 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:

Dani Girl

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Congratulations Sam and all members of the cafe. We should do something to mark the occasion? (even if it is after the event) Thank you all... this is one of my favorite places to be :)

speeedy6

Elite Cafe Member
It's encouraging to see the work of some of you guys from ten years ago and where you are now. I can see with dedication I might get better too ! Thanks to all that stuck with it.

Tira

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Huzzah! I can't believe it has been 10 years of great community building. Wow, the time is flying by!

Omar Haltam

Elite Cafe Member
Happy 10th to the engravers Cafe and everyone
and today happens to be my birthday as well... Double celebration here... hehehe

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
the real salute goes to sam and abigail. for it is they that suffered the initial growing pains, the expense, frustration, and tons of time to make this forum fly. i became a member a little over 9 years ago. my wife loves this place. you see, when i'm lurking on the forum, i guess i don't bug her as much whilst in my man cave !

JMiller

Elite Cafe Member
Happy Birthday!... Thanks Sam and all that contribute their time and efforts to this forum, very appreciative of the cafe.

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Ten years! It's been a pleasure to associate with so many talented and selfless artisans that participate on the forum.

Latest posts

Sponsors