hobo coins with a "twist"

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
strange, but i like them. the engraver may have done these whilst down the "rabbit hole"!!

Steve L S

I am a fan of his un - edited, keep it real youtube videos. Shaun has been enormously generous in sharing his experiments with cheap Frankensteined up air engravers.In his very skilled hands he has shown what those tools can do.

monk

Staff member
i know he has done a lot of stuff relating to home brewed air toys. i made one, based on his instruction. it works nicely.
i made it for the heck of it. i don't use it, but could if my real one should ever explode or melt down. he surely does some neat stuff, and takes no shortcut in sharing what he knows. more folks are needed like him.

Bluetickhound

Elite Cafe Member
Me too. His vids are highly informative and the brass Zippo he did not long ago is on my list of things I want to do once I get a microscope. The Optivisor just doesn't cut it for fine work.

monk

Staff member
Me too. His vids are highly informative and the brass Zippo he did not long ago is on my list of things I want to do once I get a microscope. The Optivisor just doesn't cut it for fine work.

bluetick: i missed seeing that one. i'll have to look that one up.