The lovely PowerHone

Darrell

I have to be honest, I have more sharpening equipment than the average Joe, I used to sharpen chef knives, beautician shears, barber shears, I have belt sanders, Tru Hone, Ookami wheels and even to the old water stones, Wife thinks I am a little weird;) but I tell you what, this Power Hone holds it's value to put an edge on my kitchen knives, depends on the knife but finish off with a 3000 and we are back in business. bet I'm not alone.

Last edited:

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
I have to be honest, I have more sharpening equipment than the average Joe, I used to sharpen chef knives, beautician shears, barber shears, I have belt sanders, Tru Hone, Ookami wheels and even to the old water stones, Wife thinks I am a little weird;) but I tell you what, this Power Hone holds it's value to put an edge on my kitchen knives, depends on the knife but finish off with a 3200 and we are back in business. bet I'm not alone.
a picture of the blessed beast would surely help here. lookin foreward to seeing it.

Joe Jacob

I sharpen my kyocera ceramic knives on my hone. Same technique as in the video mentioned above.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::

Latest posts

Sponsors