Miniature style, Masterpiece

AliAtiyabi

Elite Cafe Member
Although there was not enough feedback in the first thread of the work of the grand master Hosein Alaghemandan I hereby would like to post the 2nd work of this master which as you can see is really great. It is done on silver and the lid is engraved from both sides. I hope you enjoy it.

Attachments

• 1429726368587.jpg
    1429726368587.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 181
  • 1429726377003.jpg
    1429726377003.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:

speeedy6

Elite Cafe Member
AliAtiyabi, That is some intricate work. What size is it? And what kinds of inlays are there ? It looks like silver ,gold and brass.
Thank you for showing this fellows work. Mark

Ron Spokovich

Elite Cafe Member
Words simply cannot be found to express appreciation and praise for the more-than-masterful skill in the works shown in both of the threads. I should be lucky to attain even one-quarter of the skill shown in both examples. I wouldn't know how to even 'think' in the needed manner. Both examples are above the 'master' level. What else is there to say?

AliAtiyabi

Elite Cafe Member
AliAtiyabi, That is some intricate work. What size is it? And what kinds of inlays are there ? It looks like silver ,gold and brass.
Thank you for showing this fellows work. Mark

Thank you Mark. I have not seen the work just its picture as it is not new but it is silver and the inlay is gold. The weight is too heavy as the thickness of the silver used is 3 mm. The style is miniature one done by hammer and chisel .

AliAtiyabi

Elite Cafe Member
Words simply cannot be found to express appreciation and praise for the more-than-masterful skill in the works shown in both of the threads. I should be lucky to attain even one-quarter of the skill shown in both examples. I wouldn't know how to even 'think' in the needed manner. Both examples are above the 'master' level. What else is there to say?

Thank you very much Ron for your nice explanation. Yes as you mentioned the above pictures ( that shows one masterpiece ) is a real great work ever seen in miniature style as we call. I hope such works are well noticed by other cafe members.

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Layout and execution are so skillfully done it is hard to imagine the mind that could hold the concentration for the months of completion. a great artist. Fred

AliAtiyabi

Elite Cafe Member
Layout and execution are so skillfully done it is hard to imagine the mind that could hold the concentration for the months of completion. a great artist. Fred

Thank you Mark, Yes he is a great artist and his works astonishing ones.

Latest posts

Sponsors