Black - Leaf designs

rmgreen

Elite Cafe Member
Sam, I have not learned yet to capture stuff of Instagram. I just saw your post of a work/study of the black leaf style used at GRS and Ken Hunts example. If it would be possible to have these put on the forum for use as in practice. I am sure others could benefit by it as well. Thanks for your considerations.

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
IMG_8544.jpg

IMG_8555.jpg

Here you go Roger. These were my demonstration drawings from my class last week. Hope you enjoy :)

rmgreen

Elite Cafe Member
Sam, I do not know about the rest of the forum members but all of these design samples you and others have put out has been of immense help as to providing practices. My drawing skills/designs leave a lot to be desired but am working on that too. If there is any way for you to pass along to Ken Hunt my appreciation please do so. Again many thanks. I really did try to get the apps to work to capture these drawings off Instagram and I do not understand why I can do get it done but will get it figured out.

Roger

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Sam, I do not know about the rest of the forum members but all of these design samples you and others have put out has been of immense help as to providing practices. My drawing skills/designs leave a lot to be desired but am working on that too. If there is any way for you to pass along to Ken Hunt my appreciation please do so. Again many thanks. I really did try to get the apps to work to capture these drawings off Instagram and I do not understand why I can do get it done but will get it figured out.

Roger

Roger: You can thank Ken personally on Facebook. He posts great art almost every day, and I'm sure he'd appreciate it.