3D style , a monumental undertaking

AliAtiyabi

Elite Cafe Member
Bazaar 3D style , a monumental undertaking

One of the styles I use is 3D which is unique in the world and the masters know this style do not exceed the fingers of the hands. In this style all the items are protruded from the surface in different lyres . The faces of the people are as big as fingernail and much care needs to avoid tearing of the metal. The following pictures is a masterpiece by my master Mehdi Yazdani( the founder of this style in the world) which I preferred to post it rather than my owns. This work took 3 years 10 hours a day hard work.

Attachments

• 3D1.jpg
    3D1.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 214
  • 3D2.jpg
    3D2.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 213
  • 3D3.jpg
    3D3.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:

AliAtiyabi

Elite Cafe Member
You are forgetting the original forming techniques used to get the rough shape of the vessel.

Sinking, spinning, etc. may also have been used?

Brian

Yes sorry for my mistake I meant different styles are also used. As you mentioned different techniques are used for it as we first make drawings then put it on the vessel and by a chisel make soft tracks to see the items and then sinking starts and so on. Thank you for reminding me my mistake.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
just an unbelievable piece of work. thanks for showing such a great work of art. the spirit that guides the hand!!

AliAtiyabi

Elite Cafe Member
just an unbelievable piece of work. thanks for showing such a great work of art. the spirit that guides the hand!!

Thanks Monk for your nice sentences. It goes without saying my master is a genius and I learned many things from him all different styles including the 3D.

AliAtiyabi

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks Monk for your nice sentences. It goes without saying my master is a genius and I learned many things from him all different styles including the 3D.

I also propose you to look at my another thread " Masterpiece of Miniature Style"

JMiller

Elite Cafe Member
That is a beautiful and amazing piece of work.... is it a vessel of some kind or is it solid?
Thanks for showing.

AliAtiyabi

Elite Cafe Member
That is a beautiful and amazing piece of work.... is it a vessel of some kind or is it solid?
Thanks for showing.

Thanks Miller, as a matter of fact it is a chocolate dish which one can put chocolate inside. The thickness of the silver is 1.5 mm. There is another work by my master which is wonderful and in future I will post it.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
I also propose you to look at my another thread " Masterpiece of Miniature Style"

yes. an example of work few, if any, could duplicate. i fully believe such work is spiritual. one cant simply take a class and do this.

AliAtiyabi

Elite Cafe Member
yes. an example of work few, if any, could duplicate. i fully believe such work is spiritual. one cant simply take a class and do this.

Thanks again Monk, He is just 33 years old and we both are working together on new styles which we believe is unique in the world. We are looking for a way to teach them and present our art ( the styles) in USA since we believe the engraving art in USA and Europe needs a revolutionary and evolutionary movement since all is done in the west is on coins, knifes and guns while this art can be done on many other shapes in any other sizes as I myself have done on sheets of 100 x 80 cm. Engraving is a very artistic and beautiful one needs to be presented in different ways. I hope we can find a way for it.

Latest posts

Sponsors