I don't even know what to say.

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I bought two of the Colt SAA's when they were first offered and donated one for the raffle at Scott's Engrave-In to help offset expenses. They are fun to shoot and are fairly accurate. The first engraved one from them was done by engraver Conrad Anderson and was also a limited edition. Now that they have Adam's and Adam's involved, Pyramidair is going bigtime. Its a good gun but the price seems a little low to me.

Last edited:

Darrell

HA!............was only a matter of time, good looking pistola, in my search of occupying hobbies, I have spent my share of $$$ to Pyramidair as well as others, I do have some fine air rifles from Air Arm that are built better than some my powder burners, no matter the hobby or sport, "speed cost money, how fast you want to go"

speeedy6

Elite Cafe Member
Big-un,
Are these individually engraved or, like I thought, one engraved then copied ? If they are an engraveable metal then, I would think they would be a great sample piece to show customers. You could cut many different styles and methods on one " firearm" to show your work. Or just to practice on.
Thanks, Mark

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I was told by those "in the know" at Pyramidair that those done first were all done by Conrad Anderson and it is one design only. I'm not sure if the latest ones by Adam's & Adam's is done by them or if their shop cuts them from a master design. At the cost of them I will assume (you know what that means!) it is done by their shop. I could be wrong. I know that when Ken Hurst had his business, he did a master cut of a special firearm and his workers copied it onto the limited edition in the quantities needed. My SAA's are nickel plated and, honestly, I wouldn't want to put engraving on one. I don't think there is a market for them from other than the company. Just my opinion.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Sponsors