Last 2 Basic Engraving Workshops of this year…

Brian Marshall

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Stockton, California & Taxco, Guerrero, Mexico
These are held in Stockton, CA.

Both still have space in them, one is set for the end of this week and might still be convenient for someone nearby?

It starts Friday the 23rd and runs through Sunday the 25th. The other is set for late October the 21st, 22nd, and 23rd.

Both are extremely intensive - 10 hour days. You need bring nothing but a pencil or pen. All tools (any make/model) and materials are supplied. As is a printed notebook that you can scribble extra notes into.

If interested in either of them (especially the one coming up in 3 days) contact instructor@jewelryartschool.com

Brian

Last edited:

diandwill

Elite Cafe Member
These are held in Stockton, CA.[/I]

Both still have space in them, one is set for the end of this week and might still be convenient for someone nearby?

It starts Friday the 23rd and runs through Sunday the 25th. The other is set for late October the 21st, 22nd, and 23rd.

Both are extremely intensive - 10 hour days. You need bring nothing but a pencil or pen. All tools (any make/model) and materials are supplied. As is a printed notebook that you can scribble extra notes into.

If interested in either of them (especially the one coming up in 3 days) contact instructor@jewelryartschool.com

Brian
bump this OK?

Crossbolt

Elite Cafe Member
Brian,
I'll check my calendar in a few days, I'm out of town.
I may be able to make the October session.
I've previously tried emailing via the list but your mailbox was (is?) full and I don't know if email to your email address was Spam filtered or not.
Thanks
Jeremy