Kindler & Thorpe Rolex Daytona

Marcus Hunt

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I haven't posted anything for quite a while so here are some photos of an engraved and inlayed Kindler & Thorpe Rolex Daytona that I recently completed. It was a special order for a VIP, so the theme was chosen by him - ours not to reason why..........sometimes we just have to go with what the client wants.

Photos are of the completed watch and are by K&T.

Last edited:

mitch

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
yep, the old "the one who pays the piper" thing. and it's occasionally nice to get pushed out of our comfort zone...

Bluetickhound

Elite Cafe Member
It's not obscene or distasteful by any stretch. Like others have said, not MY taste but you can't argue with the execution (no pun intended...). Beautiful work.

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
That's a ton of work in really hard metal on a very challenging surface. Well done, Marcus!

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
a really spiffy looking project. the theme, as some say, is in the eye of the beholder. i like the theme, and the way you did it is rather grand looking.

Marcus Hunt

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks for your comments guys. When one works in a commercial environment you have to produce what the client asks for. It doesn't matter if it's to your taste or not, you just have to do what is asked for. The same client also ordered a scroll and inlay Daytona so he does have good taste too! LOL.

Jkasal

904l steel is a tough canvas. This is spectacular work. I'm curious what your graver of choice was. Tugsten ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Sponsors