Readin Glasses:

Crazy Horse

Elite Cafe Member
https://www.getthinoptics.com/get_g...google_brand&gclid=cit-gyf01m4cfzfzhgodr54agg

In the past 2 months I had eye surgery on both eyes to remove cataracts and have lens implants.I no longer need prescription eyeglasses. (I've worn glasses since I was 7.) I do still need reading glasses. So I went out and bought 2 pair of readers, 2 power and a pair of 2 1/2 power. Being a male and not carrying around a purse I found readers a pain to carry with me. Recently I saw these on the internet and ordered a pair. WoW!!!! They really work and boy are they convenient. Now I wouldn't want to read a book with them, but on the go they are much more convenient than carrying around standard readers. I carry mine on my keychain.

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
I'll have to give those a try. Do they stay on your nose without slipping off?

I've been using Visualites for a few years now and they are very lightweight and have brilliant lenses. I wear 'em around my neck.

Visualite Reading Glasses

Crazy Horse

Elite Cafe Member
Sam, they stick like glue. You can mount them high on your nose for reading or low on your nose so you can view things at a distance. You can shake your head and they will not come off. Like I said, I wouldn't want to read a book with them, but for reading a menu in a restaurant or any other short term reading they are great. The best feature is you can carry them on your keychain or have them attached to your phone for easy access.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
hmmm. interesting. to say in just one word. if i can get these in 1.25 or1.5, i'm interested. tyvm for the link, john

Latest posts

Sponsors