Original 1860 Henry Rifle by Uberti

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I just completed engraving this rifle for my Masonic Lodge to raffle for charity, my fourth for them in as many years. I call this one the "Patriot" rifle or, "Screaming Eagle," not to be confused with my feelings for this year's political environment!

Attachments

• right side closeup.jpg
    right side closeup.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 329
  • IMG_2711_1.JPG
    IMG_2711_1.JPG
    248.3 KB · Views: 329
  • IMG_2706_3.JPG
    IMG_2706_3.JPG
    239.7 KB · Views: 331

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Bill,I really like your engraving on the Henry Patriot rifle and keep up the good charity work.:thumbsup: J.J.

speeedy6

Elite Cafe Member
Big-Un,
I think that design is very fitting for that gun. A person would feel like a cowboy with that in his hand. What is the blank space for ? I'm guessing that's for the new owners name or monogram ?
Thanks for posting. Mark

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Big-Un,
I think that design is very fitting for that gun. A person would feel like a cowboy with that in his hand. What is the blank space for ? I'm guessing that's for the new owners name or monogram ?
Thanks for posting. Mark
It's a place for the eventual winner to inscribe whatever they want to commemorate the gun, event or anything they deem significant. That is included in the job, no extra charge. I left a banner for the same thing in last year's rifle and the eventual owner (his sister won the rifle and he got it from her) told me there would be nothing in that banner. He doesn't shoot it either and placed in in a great looking case over his fireplace.

Bill

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks to all positive comments. Makes me feel good coming from my peers.

Bill

DakotaDocMartin

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Bill mailed me a small stack of raffle tickets for the rifle that I bought. Get out your check books and buy some for yourself. It all goes to a good cause and... you never know, you might win the rifle! I'm hoping it will be me of course but someone will win it. :)

Sponsors