I,m still coin carving...

Billzach

Elite Cafe Member
I,ve had some health problems and haven,t carved much the last 3 or 4 months..I started this Morgan last winter and finished it today..

Attachments

• MVC-012F.JPG
    MVC-012F.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 323

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Bravo, Bill! Beautiful carving and it's good to have you back. I hope you're feeling better and on the road to recovery.

You are the king of flat, flawless fields in coin carving. I know it's not easy to accomplish this and you do it better than anyone.

speeedy6

Elite Cafe Member
That's very nice, looks like he just got paid. Thank you for posting.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
glad you're back to your art. i gotta say, your coins have created a standard that few will ever reach. every one you've done is a great piece. i think your santa coin is perhaps the best marriage of art and humor i have ever seen, for a time , i had an enlarged foto of that one hanging in my engraving room. sadly, my grrandson stole it . it's now on a wall in his bedroom. i know we all look forward to seeing more of your inspiration.

AndrosCreations

Elite Cafe Member
Beautiful work, Bill.. I wonder how many of us carry the positive influence of your beautiful work... I know you've helped and influenced me quite a bit.

JOEYS CARVED ART

Elite Cafe Member
Your fields are flawless, your cuts are spot on, and your layering is perfect. What more could you ask for? Your carvings are always at the level of craftsmanship that we all try to achieve. Great work!!

Latest posts

Sponsors