A Little Setback For Now

bswezey

Prayers for you Dan for a recovery that allows you to start driving again. I know how that feels. I have seizures and haven't driven now for almost 6 years.....It can be decidedly inconvenient at times!

Good luck to you!

gcleaker

Elite Cafe Member
Dan never give up, every day I go into my local hospital based workout center there are so people that are not giving up on their self’s, strokes, cardiac care and much more. They are my true inspiration I want you to be one of them.
Peace out

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Many, many years ago, in the early days of my marriage, I worked for a Physical Therapist, mostly cleaning up and helping around the place doing whatever was necessary. One of my duties was helping "difficult " patients with their set exercises. A few were really angry with their condition and didn't want to do anything to help with recovery. As most people know, depending on which side of the brain is affected, speech is impaired. One patient in particular would not even try to speak, so I would aggravate him so bad he would finally let loose with a cussing tirade that would make a sailor blush. When he was through I would look at him and grin, saying "See, you CAN talk." and he would just glare at me. He didn't become any more pleasant, but he did improve and that became our "game" for every session. I guess what I'm trying to say is, keep a positive attitude and never, EVER give up.