Tools for bulino engraving.

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Here are the engraving tools I use for bulino. J.J.

Attachments

• IMG_20160602_180559.jpg
    IMG_20160602_180559.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 345
  • IMG_20160602_180033_3.jpg
    IMG_20160602_180033_3.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 338

SalihKara

Elite Cafe Member
Roberts,

I don't see microscope, you must have very sharp eyes :thumbsup:

is it possible for you to let us know which graver you use for each step.

Best Regards

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
Salih,I have a microscope but never use it just the optivisor's had an eye operation about three years ago cataracts removed and lens put in both eyes.The tools in the picture are onglette push graver's with different face angles and the pin vices have graver's made from carbide drills a John B's idea work great for bulino dot two burnishing tools one steel and one agate.:thumbsup: J.J.

monk

Staff member
Salih,I have a microscope but never use it just the optivisor's had an eye operation about three years ago cataracts removed and lens put in both eyes.The tools in the picture are onglette push graver's with different face angles and the pin vices have graver's made from carbide drills a John B's idea work great for bulino dot two burnishing tools one steel and one agate.:thumbsup: J.J.
jj: we must be twins ! before my cataract surgery, the scope was difficult, at best. for awhile after, i was ok with the scope. now, i rarely even try the scope as my one eye gets "jittery, or jumps around. it's great to try doing a fine line, and all of a sudden i see 2 or 3 lines doing a dance ! a pain in the keester, but that's the way it is. in my case, the doc says surgery would likely make it worse.lgo, my friend.

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
jj: we must be twins ! before my cataract surgery, the scope was difficult, at best. for awhile after, i was ok with the scope. now, i rarely even try the scope as my one eye gets "jittery, or jumps around. it's great to try doing a fine line, and all of a sudden i see 2 or 3 lines doing a dance ! a pain in the keester, but that's the way it is. in my case, the doc says surgery would likely make it worse.lgo, my friend.
Funny tequila has the same effect.

GunEngraver.com Guns, Knives & More

Sponsors