New engraver alert

vdrum4250

Elite Cafe Member
Hi everyone,

I am new to hand engraving and have invested in all the proper tools for sharpening and using an air engraver. GRAVER MACH and power hone. I am learning on my own but would love to meet some experienced hand engravers for some tips and tricks. Anyone in the orange county california area?:shock:

BTW.. you guys/gals are awesome..so much talent here:clapping:

SamW

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Castle Valley, UT in the Red Rock country
You would do well to try to attend the FEGA show and meeting in LV this coming January. There will be many engravers there for you to rub elbows with, ask questions and make many new engraving friends.

GTJC460

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I could not agree more with SamW. The engravers guild is the best way to find and meet the best American engravers, not to mention the fact that the guild has so many invaluable assets for aspiring engravers. The knowledge base and tools such as castings, DVDs, books and articles are priceless. Being in California it's an easy trip to attend the show in Vegas.

dhall

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Hey vdrum4250,

I'm a bit further south on I-5, in north San Diego. PM me if you don't get any nibbles closer to home and we can arrange a meet 'n greet.

Best regards,
Doug

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
doug was awesome.. but now i have a huge shopping list of wants...hello lindsey... lol
I'm afraid to tell you you might be too far gone there's no hope for you now all there is is stack up on tools

GunEngraver.com Guns, Knives & More

Sponsors