Shading DVD

vdrum4250

Elite Cafe Member
nevermind i just ordered the castings, dvd, and scroll book separately.. hope he puts them in one box

Last edited:

Mike_Morgan

Elite Cafe Member
I Ordered these materials last week, and they arrived today... The DVDs on shading have really cleared up a lot of mystery for me and I am looking forward to applying the new knowledge. The book on scroll design breaks the whole process into 3 easy pieces for leaf structure, and it's REALLY useful for a beginner like myself to see it presented in this fashion. I spent the evening drawing leaves while watching the DVDs out of the corner of my eye. The castings are a great way to help me see the depth required on the cuts which, for me, is impossible to glean from watching the videos or looking at photographs.

I feel this was money WELL SPENT!

Shawn, thank you for the effort you put into these materials, it's going to pay huge dividends immediately.

Mike_Morgan

Elite Cafe Member
Hi Shawn
how long are the DVD 's
and how many pages is the book?
thanks

The book is 80 pages... about 35 of actual step by step and the rest of the pages are examples to study with a bit of commentary about them. I don't know what the run time on the pair of DVDs is, but I'm sure Shawn will drop in with the answer.

didyoung

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
The DVDs are 3 hours in length.
Leaf structures...how and why I shade leaves as well as a bit of background removal.
I think the DVD is filmed well...(the viewer can see what is going on) and I try to explain my thoughts and process to you as clearly as I possibly can.

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
The DVDs are 3 hours in length.
Leaf structures...how and why I shade leaves as well as a bit of background removal.
I think the DVD is filmed well...(the viewer can see what is going on) and I try to explain my thoughts and process to you as clearly as I possibly can.
I found them really useful, thank you for making them.

GunEngraver.com Guns, Knives & More

Latest posts

Sponsors