FEGA at CGCA this weekend!

GTJC460

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I'd like to invite all members and friends to come visit the FEGA booth at the Colorado Gun Collector show in Denver. The show will be at the Denver Mart right off I-25. I welcome any member to come "show" your work! You're welcome to place your handiwork on display.

In addition our esteemed president, Barry Hands, will be helping me man the booth.

Bring a friend. We will of course be signing up new members. FEGA welcomes membership from all, whether you're an engraver or collector alike.

GTJC460

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
The CGCA was a terrific success for the guild. It was truly a pleasure representing the guild, signing up new members and the fantastic camaraderie enjoyed with Barry Hands, Marty Rabeno, Rex Pedersen, Marian Taylor, Les Schowe and many other guild members. In addition the ACGG had a large presence including folks such as John Todd, Tulo, Chuck Grace, Steve Bertram, Rick Mason, Paul Lindke and I'm sure others I can't recall.

As some know FEGA welcomes the ACGG professional members to attend and exhibit in the FEGA Las Vegas show. We'd love to have more ACGG members attending the Vegas show in January. I'm planning to exhibit at both the ACGG and FEGA shows January 2017.

The FEGA table was next to the Rocky Mountain Vintagers and the National Muzzle loaders Association. These folks were a true pleasure to spend a few days with. In addition groups such as the CCA and many others either had tables or key representatives in attendance. Not to mention there were terrific dealers with some great guns.

I'd highly recommend attending this show.

I'd like to personally thank our president, Barry Hands, for coming to help me. Barry is a super salesman not to mention his talents with a graver. He's a true statesman, a gentleman and leader for the guild. I look forward to working with him and the rest of the BoD in the future.

Barry Lee Hands

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Well , that is a great wrap to a productive weekend. Bert and company represented the Firearms Engravers Guild of America in a professional manner, and signed up nine new or returning members.
Right now we have sbout 500 members so that is an almost two percent increase.
The really important part of these outreach shows is reaching the portion of the public who has no idea about the world of engraving and the artists who practice it.
Thank you Bert, and thanks to everyone who stopped by!

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks to Barry and Bert for doing a super job and nice to see you. I was pretty busy all weekend long but I got a chance to say hello to that Rabeno guy! And quite a few others as well.
Rex

Latest posts

Sponsors