Hello there fellow engravers

desygityaso

Hello, my name is Desy. I am somewhat new to engraving. I am mainly a jeweler but have fallen in love with the art of engraving. I am one of the few fortunate enough to have obtained some training from the head chip curler Sam Alfano. I have been wanting to post but I was reluctant as i didnt want Sam to ban me from the site when he saw my work lol. I would like to say though that the training that Mr. Sam Alfano provided for me was incredible. He was extremely professional and motivated me as he made me feel competent. If anyone is reading this and has a real interest in this art, do yourself a favor ( shave 10 years off your learning curve ) and call this modest master asap. Sam, as I told you in your studio, you have enriched me with something that will continue to provide for myself as well as my family. I thank you sir from the bottom of my heart. Desy

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 315

desygityaso

Thank you Mr. Sam and Mr. Omar. By the way , I didnt design this piece, I merely engraved it. Quite frankly i didnt like the design but some pencil wielding artist thought otherwise so here we are. Customer loved it I was told :shock:

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Hello Desy, and thanks for your kind words :)

You passed SamW's inspection and got his approval :happyvise:

Nice job on the pendant and we'll look forward to seeing more of your engraving. Welcome aboard!

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
nice work. looks as tho you paid attention in class. thanks for joining and sharing your work, as well as your experience with our landlord, sam.

Latest posts

Sponsors