FEGA outreach show schedule 2016

Barry Lee Hands

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Hi Folks, as you may know, The Firearms Engravers Guild of America (FEGA) is doing several outreach shows this year.
In this program we send a FEGA officer or FEGA member or members to a local show.

The Fega outreach program has three primary goals.
1. To let the public know we exist,
2. To provide a venue for and to interact with present members in their geographical area.
3. To sign up engravers and aficionados as members.

For the officer responsible for that show, FEGA picks up the expenses of the show table, hotel room, food, travel and provides a $150 per day per diem.

At these shows, if you are a FEGA member in good standing ( dues paid, or pay dues upon arrival at show) you can pay the entrance fee and display an engraved item on the FEGA table if it conforms to the show rules, there is room available on the table, and the officer on the spot agrees that it fits.

The FEGA officer on the spot has to be in charge, and any decisions on what is allowed is up to the officer, and their judgment is final.

All the shows have varying rules and formats we have to follow and
If you have any questions about any show, please email Betty Strosin, the FEGA administrative Assistant at:
fegainfo@fega.com

We will try to keep this schedule accurate, but as shows go, any of these could be canceled at any time-
FEGA is not responsible for any possible cancellations of our table for any reason, so check with Betty before traveling to the show for the latest info and updates.

I hope we see you at one of the FEGA outreach shows this year!

Here is the schedule for this year:

2016 FEGA Show Schedule

March 10-12 ECCKS knife show
Barry Lee Hands Tim George Lisa Tomlin
I just got home from Newark and we sold 13 memberships and renewals!

April 2-3 Tulsa Gun Show
Lynda Shreck

April 23-24 HotShops Art Center Spring Open House, Omaha, Nebraska
Mike Fennell

May 7-8 OGCA (Ohio) Show
Mike Fennell

May 20-22 NRA-Louisville, KY
Bob and Betty Strosin

May 21-22 Colorado gun collectors association Gun Show
Bert Edmontson

June 5-7 Scott Pilkington Engrave-in
Mike Fennell

Sept 29-Oct 2 CCA- Louisville, KY (at Galt House )
Betty Strosin and Barry Lee Hands possibly
you must join the CCA to display, can be done at the show, only Colt firearms allowed

Oct 22-23 CADA show in St. Charles, IL
Mike Fennell

Nov 12 & 13 Tulsa table $175 elec. $70
Lynda Shreck

Nov 18-20 NYCKS (New York)
Barry Hands Tim George Lisa Tomlin

Dec 3-4 2016 Hot Shops Art Center Winter Open House
Mike Fennell

Last edited:

FANCYGUN

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Nice schedule and some great people manning the FEGA tables.

The Denver Show is officially titled "The Colorado Gun Collectors Association Gun Show" just in case anyone tries to look it up. It's one of the best in the country for collectable and high end guns and related objects of desire

Texasgerd

Elite Cafe Member
I'm surprised Rex didn't find something in Hawaii about the Jan/Feb time frame where he HAD to be the FEGA rep for.
I'm sure we can find the Hawaiian Users of Long Arms (HULA) symposium for him.

Dan

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
I do a gun show every other month here at the Expo Center in Chantilly Virginia and would be glad to help the guild and the out reach program if a FEGA officer could give a call 703-330-0448. J.J.

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
This weekend is the Nations Gun Show in Chantilly Virginia at the Expo center anyone interested in the art of engraving or the Firearms Engravers Guild of America out reach program I'll be set up on aisle eight to answer any questions. J.J.

Last edited:

Dragonsfire

This is a great opportunity for new guys like me to get a little exposure to the general (local) public. I will be setting up with Mike this weekend at Hot Shops in Omaha NE. This will be the 3rd time I have helped Mike at the Hot Shops open house. I am excited that FEGA is going to be advertised. I will try and get some pictures, this is a huge attraction in the Omaha Council Bluffs area. Mike was even able to get me to renew my membership!

Doug Larson
Dragon's Fire Studios