anyone else having problems with gmail this morning?

mitch

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
my business email address, mitch(at)mrmengraving.com, is a google account thru my website and this morning it's a solid black page. WTH?

DakotaDocMartin

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
my business email address, mitch(at)mrmengraving.com, is a google account thru my website and this morning it's a solid black page. WTH?

I use Mozilla Thunderbird as an email client with my Gmail account. You might like that much better than using their web based email page.

mitch

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
it eventually just corrected itself like nothing ever happened. never seen an error like that- no message, no warning, no nothing. just a solid black page from top to bottom. couldn't tell if i was scrolling down or anything.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
i was forced to learn it in the usn. fortunately, have had no need to use it since those days.

SamW

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Castle Valley, UT in the Red Rock country
The white dot perfling around the outside of the rosette breaks into Morse Code opposite the upper left rose and continues around to the upper right rose...it presents the theme of the guitar.

PS...and thanks for the comment Mitch!

Last edited:

DKanger

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Mitch,
There is seldom any problem with your email. However, in order to retrieve it, you must connect thru your ISP, which routes it thru several nodes across the country. It then goes thru the government site in VA and from thence thru several more nodes until it connects with google. Any disruption along the routing will cause your problem. This could be because of problems at any one of the nodes due to outages caused by weather and/or other problems. It corrected itself because it was then rerouted to an alternate path.

It is pointless for others to respond that theirs is working fine because their routing is different than yours. Ignorance is bliss until it happens to you.

DakotaDocMartin

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
It then goes thru the government site in VA

More than likely, it goes through the new NSA facility in Utah.

Latest posts

Sponsors