the buy & sell section

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
a recent complaint has come my way regarding responses to items posted in "buy & sell". inquiries as to price and availability are the normal responses to be posted there. comments about said products are taking up valuable memory. i feel responses, either negative or positive regarding the items for sale have no business being there.
jmho

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Let's cool off here. I think it was taken the wrong way. Brian wasn't trashing the item for sale, but pointed out some career-long valuable tidbits he'd gotten from the videos that were mixed in dialog he didn't find interesting. At least that's the way I took it. There was no malice involved.

So let's do a group hug and chill out.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
well, fwiw, i thought there was nothing wrong with the responses. the gent thought otherwise. so, i guess someone gets a free shot at me. i got so many holes in me, the lead just passes thru lol

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
well, fwiw, i thought there was nothing wrong with the responses. the gent thought otherwise. so, i guess someone gets a free shot at me. i got so many holes in me, the lead just passes thru lol

You're fine monk! That's you in the middle of the group hug.

DakotaDocMartin

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
doc: the red rash on yer face-- does it itch much ?

That's funny! :)

My eyes are a little red today however. I figured just a little bit of glass bead blasting out on the sunny driveway yesterday won't hurt. I didn't have a face mask or goggles handy. Bad idea. :)

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Im glad those are blocked on my end Monk, but situations have been called out before. Hugs to you brother.

But I agree either you buy or you dont, id leave reviews for the review section, hey theres an idea!

GunEngraver.com Guns, Knives & More

Latest posts

Sponsors