Tips Archive moderator

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Would anyone care to be a Tips Archive moderator? If so please email me. alfano[at]gmail.com

mitch

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
hmmm, 100 views and no takers... actually, i'd take it on, but trust me, you do NOT want my evil computer karma anywhere near a database you don't want crashed into a smoking hole in the ground.

Sam

Staff member
I've been contacted by several people.

What's needed is someone:
-with good organizational skills.
-who monitors the forum daily.
-who will spot good how-to posts and archive them.
-who will take what we have now and improve its organization.
-who is not afraid to learn how to do all of the above.

Right now we have the Tips Archive and the Tips Archive (beta). I would like everything in the Tips Archive moved to the Tips Archive (beta) forum and organized accordingly. Right now it's split into two locations.

This is going to take some time and some work and will be an ongoing process. The moderator of this forum will keep a daily eye out for valuable how-tos that merit archiving.

Those interested can email me at alfano[at]gmail.com

Sam

Staff member
I would like to thank the several people who volunteered to assist the Cafe with the TIPS ARCHIVE moderation. It's much appreciated!

I'm happy to announce that Salih Kara will assume the job of organization of our Tips Archive, which has been in a state of transition for over a year. With Salih's help we'll be able to retrieve information efficiently. Thank you Salih! :happyvise:

SalihKara

Elite Cafe Member
::::Pledge Member::::
I would like to thank the several people who volunteered to assist the Cafe with the TIPS ARCHIVE moderation. It's much appreciated!

I'm happy to announce that Salih Kara will assume the job of organization of our Tips Archive, which has been in a state of transition for over a year. With Salih's help we'll be able to retrieve information efficiently. Thank you Salih! :happyvise:

I thank you for giving this opportunity to me.

Latest posts

Sponsors