2016 FEGA Seminar DVDs Now Available

mvangle

Elite Cafe Member
The 2016 FEGA Seminars are now available on FEGA.com

D61 Metal Preparation Bruce Farman
D62 Sculpted Scrolls Sam Alfano

These are very informative Seminars for anyone from beginner to Master.

The DVDs are $42.00 each or a set of both for $56.00 plus shipping.

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
We've looked into that and there are too many issues right now to have it work for us. I assume as time goes on more people will offer a better distribution system that is compatible with what we have.

mvangle

Elite Cafe Member
Indy,
Email Betty at fegainfo@fega.com for an estimate of the shipping cost. She will be glade to figure it for you. If you purchase both dvds at 56 you save 28 which may well cover the international expense.

Bruce Farman's metal prep is excellent info for any project preparation.
Sam Alfano's sculpted scroll is awesome. As you would expect it to be.

There is an amazing amount of information available on fega.com.
Past seminar dvds, castings of amazing engraver, and dvds containing all the prior issues of the Engraver.

I recently had a project that for research purposes required me to scan through the Engraver past issues cds and I was amazed at the knowledge and history contained in them. Everyone should own a set.

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
The DVDs are shipping and I had a chance to take a look at them. A big THANKS goes out to Van Angle for doing the camera work as well as the editing! They look great and lots of good information in them.
Also, don't forget to check out the other DVDs we offer as well.
Rex

Idaho Flint

Elite Cafe Member
Got mine yesterday, had my computer chunking last night on converting them to h264 video so I can put them on my NAS (don't own a dvd player anymore). Look forward to viewing them today. They are going to be great.

Thanks for the prompt delivery.

Update****
Just got through watching the videos, man what I lot of great information... They are worth having in my collection.... Thanks for the great videos.

Mike

Last edited:

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Got mine yesterday, had my computer chunking last night on converting them to h264 video so I can put them on my NAS (don't own a dvd player anymore). Look forward to viewing them today. They are going to be great.

Thanks for the prompt delivery.

Update****
Just got through watching the videos, man what I lot of great information... They are worth having in my collection.... Thanks for the great videos.

Mike
Im excited, going to watch mine now!

GunEngraver.com Guns, Knives & More

mvangle

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks Rex. And Mike.
I just couldn't think of FEGA loosing the opportunity to capture videos of the annual Seminars.
The DVDs of the Seminars and the copies of the Engraver all the way back to the beginning on CD are such great resources.
I hope everyone enjoys!

Omar Haltam

Elite Cafe Member
how much are the DVD's
and do they have past copies of the engraver? or are they on the DVD as well?
thanks

mvangle

Elite Cafe Member
Omar, the Seminar DVDs are 42.00 for each single DVD. If you purchase both DVDs from a particular year (most are 2 different Seminars) you get the set for 56.00 plus shipping.
DVDs are available from D1 thru D62. Some have castings on the subject as well. A 2 DVD set including 2 castings is 86.00. The price may vary for different ones a bit.

Past issues of the ENGRAVER are available on CD for 20.00 each containing between 10-20 issues each CD. Look at FEGA.com under shop, books. Every issue is available.

All good material.

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I just realized we thanked many people for getting these out but forgot to mention a couple of important ones!! Thanks so MUCH Sam and Bruce!
We are fortunate to have our members take the time to share their talent.

Omar Haltam

Elite Cafe Member
Thank you for the information, I will check on the website for those . If I can't find them I will get back with you..
Thanks mvangle

mvangle

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks Barry
It was a pleasure to do it and the DVD sets are selling well.
I expect I will be creating another 25 sets soon.
The Seminars are such great learning aids full of valuable info.
What was it Brian said? "Just attending Bruce's seminar, what he learned from it, alone was worth what he had spent for the whole trip for the show"
Can't put it any better than that.

Latest posts

Sponsors