Unexpected award

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I received a large envelope in the mail yesterday and upon opening it, found FEGA had awarded me an Editors Award for an "Outstanding Article in the Engravers Magazine," the one I had written about the Charity Rifle. I was totally taken by surprise and really appreciate the recognition. All you guys and gals here are really great and I'm proud to be a member of such a prestigious group of likeminded individuals.

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Bill,I'm not surprised of the award because you have a big heart and everyone knows it and keep up the wonderful charitable work. :thumbsup: J.J.

Last edited:

Andrew Biggs

It was well deserved, Bill. It was a great article written from the heart.

If I could, I would give everyone that writes for the FEGA Engraver magazine and award. It takes time and effort to do such a thing and is no easy task and very much appreciated.

For all of you that submit articles and photos for the FEGA Engraver magazine and support the Guild in so many other ways................... a very big thank you!!!!!

Because it is that support that is the true strength of the Guild. It's not my Guild or yours.........it is our Guild. By working together it has grown from small beginnings to what it is today.

It is my own personal experience of life that the more you put into something, the more you get from it. :)

Cheers
Andrew

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thank you all for your sentiments. I'm humbled by your thoughts.

Bill

Latest posts

Sponsors