Safety video...Sam alfano

Sgarrison007

Found that online and have to ask....is that what you do for recreation when drinking? Marriage therapy? Or are you a wannabe actor? Sam....don't hate me for finding that.

Sam is a comedian in training. Personally, I enjoyed it but I think you should keep engraving. Engravers are weird.

Sgarrison007

Saw that one too and started wondering if Sam has a disorder of some kind. You all probably know he does...I'm new. Already figured out engravers are a bit wacky and that's alright. A bunch of weird ass SOBs. fun

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Found that online and have to ask....is that what you do for recreation when drinking? Marriage therapy? Or are you a wannabe actor? Sam....don't hate me for finding that.

Sam is a comedian in training. Personally, I enjoyed it but I think you should keep engraving. Engravers are weird.

A couple of years ago we had about a half-dozen crazy women in the jewelry industry come stay with us for a few days. They're all really good friends of ours and we picked them up at the airport in New Orleans. When they got in the car, we played the safety video for them before we got on the road, like the airlines play one before you fly. So now you know the story behind the video :cool:

DakotaDocMartin

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
That's funny! :) I've been hanging around here awhile and had never seen the Safety Video until now. It's refreshing to know that Sam is a real " 'Merican" and apparently owns a few PPD's (Personal Protection Devices). But, I've never seen a rifle mag inserted upside down before. I didn't know it was possible. :)

SafetyFirst.jpg

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
That's funny! :) I've been hanging around here awhile and had never seen the Safety Video until now. It's refreshing to know that Sam is a real " 'Merican" and apparently owns a few PPD's (Personal Protection Devices). But, I've never seen a rifle mag inserted upside down before. I didn't know it was possible. :)

View attachment 36461

We did the guns and booze scene to horrify our liberal friends, and you're the only person who caught the upside down magazine!

DakotaDocMartin

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
We did the guns and booze scene to horrify our liberal friends, and you're the only person who caught the upside down magazine!

My dad was a part time FFL dealer (as a hobby besides farming) so I grew up with all sorts of those horrifying devices around me. :) I'm glad to know you are "well heeled". Nice Magpul accessories! They say the AR is the "Barbie for men"! :)

Latest posts

Sponsors