A Merry Christmas Card

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Mary and I wish all here a very Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year.

Santa 11.jpg

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Merry Christmas,Happy New Year to you Bill & Mary and all the members of the Engraver's Cafe.:thumbsup: J.J.

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
This is why my engraving is on hold during the Christmas season. I have been blessed with a certain "look" and the smiles and joy it brings to children of all ages is priceless. My Santa appearances are with special needs children and charities at no charge, with occasional businesses thrown in to raise funds for the less fortunate and Toys-For-Tots ( as a former Marine, that is my favorite). We sincerely hope everyone has a great holiday season, be it Christmas, High Holy Days or whichever celebration in which you celebrate. Christmas is a season of peace and giving to others.

Bill & Mary

vslynes

Merry Christmas Bill and Mary and to everyone on the Engraver's Cafe! Your service to the children is a fantastic thing to do and may God Bess you! By the way that is a very beautiful Mrs. Claus!
Vern

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Merry Christmas Bill and Mary and to everyone on the Engraver's Cafe! Your service to the children is a fantastic thing to do and may God Bess you! By the way that is a very beautiful Mrs. Claus!
Vern

Thank you very much for the compliment. Mary is a true country girl, never smoked, drank alcohol or used makeup. I have pictures in my wallet when she was 20, 40 and 60 years old, hasn't changed much in all that time. You would never know she just turned 70! I am blessed she is with me.....only the Good Lord knows why.

Latest posts

Sponsors