Bulino lion & cat watch dials

Tsu

Hi, guys. My name is Tsu Ifan, from China. This is my first thread in this forum. I've known engraver's cafe for more than a year, but haven't post anything yet due to my account was just activated recently. Thanks, Sam and Andrew.;)

These are my first bulino works, engraved on 316L stainless steel. For me and my wife.

压缩4.jpg 压缩3.jpg 压缩1.jpg 压缩2.jpg 压缩5.jpg

Doc Mark

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Very nice work. I like the idea that you still think YOU are the lion in your marriage. She (the Kitten) lets you think that. Anyway, welcome to the Forum and keep posting your creations.

Tsu

Thank you all.
Mr Doc Mark, it took me a long time to make final decision of the figures. My wife loves cat, and she wants an animal on the dial. I'm happen to be Leo, technically lion is a kind of cat and perfectly stands for masculinity, and cat make people associate with femininity.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Ron Spokovich

Elite Cafe Member
Very, very good work! The 'eyes' have it, so to speak. Eyes can make or break a sketch or engraving, and are difficult to do. You've done well!

Tsu

Very, very good work! The 'eyes' have it, so to speak. Eyes can make or break a sketch or engraving, and are difficult to do. You've done well!
Thank you, Ron. Eyes is the most time consuming part.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Sponsors