Ingraver

CDunn

Does anyone know if the Igraver is still being manufactured. It has a rotary powered hand piece, using the same gravers as GRS but powered by a motor similar to Dremel. Also uses a flexible shaft and graver has similar action as air operated hand pieces.

CDunn

Many thanks Tim, I had i instead of N or is i before e except after c. In any case i appreciate your reply, and we are almost neighbors.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
Many thanks Tim, I had i instead of N or is i before e except after c. In any case i appreciate your reply, and we are almost neighbors.

lousy spelling-- but the ngraver brand of tools are very well made. mr phillips is a grand fellow to do business with.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
Does anyone know if the Igraver is still being manufactured. It has a rotary powered hand piece, using the same gravers as GRS but powered by a motor similar to Dremel. Also uses a flexible shaft and graver has similar action as air operated hand pieces.

at this time there's a motor, cable, & foot pedal for one on the bay. there is no handpiece in the deal.

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I once sold a whole setup to a woman who had a lot of reasons she couldn't go another route. wanted to engraver armor for those folks in reenactments. Sold her hand piece, step down Foredom motor some push gravers and a sand bag for two-fifty, had to make up the sand bag empty to ship. Didn't hear from her again, doesn't seem to post anymore. Just goes to show. Fred

Latest posts

Sponsors