Announcement: GRS begins booking classes today (December 1)

jb1983

Elite Cafe Member
Was looking forward to taking the advance class with you, maybe in 2017 it will be back.

Texasgerd

Elite Cafe Member
Sam:
Just tried to leverage your knowledge into an early look. Call it insider trading.
Sorry the message was garbled due to my monkey paw hands on a keyboard......

I also asked about your advanced class f/ 2017, but signed up for Rick's class in October to scratch this year's itch.

The sales team was VERY busy this morning (good thing). The GRSTC is a blessing for all of us.

Dan

Jim Disbrow

Wow Sam, your May class sold out in just a couple of hours. :clapping: I know I learned a lot in your basic metal engraving class. I'm sure your students are really looking forward to it.

Jim Disbrow

tdelewis

Elite Cafe Member
The GRS instructors are the best! I waited until this morning to sign up. The two classes I signed up for were almost full with only two openings. I was surprised. I will be taking one with Jake Newell and another with Diane Scalese, Start to finish belt buckle. My wife is demanding some bright cut Christmas ornaments in silver though. My daughter lives in Kansas and I can commute daily that makes it very nice for me; as long as she is there I will be taking at least one a year.