Great customer service !

speeedy6

Elite Cafe Member
Last night I placed an order at Engraver.com for some .5mm ceramic finishing stones and a holder for them. A little while later I received an email from Rob Mitchell asking if I meant to order a holder in a different size than the stones I had ordered. Sure enough , I goofed up and clicked the wrong size and Rob caught it and checked with me. I had another lesson of great customer service from Steve Lindsay a while back.
I just wanted to let everyone know what a pleasure it is to experience this kind of help from the engraving community .
Not just from vendors but, the time and effort others take to teach and guide us new people too !
Thank you all.

Gargoyle

Official Cafe Stone Carver
I had a similar experience with https://www.congresstools.com/
I occasionally use mini grinders with carbide bits for specialized work; I have both a German and American tool, so I ordered a mix of 3mm and 1/8" bits. I got a call first thing the next morning, the woman said the company owner spotted my order and wanted to make sure I really wanted two different sizes.

BTW, nice company to know; I've only ordered from them 3 or 4 times, but it's over a 25 year period, so they have a good history. Their little hand polishing sticks are really nice. (they can get into deep spots in marble that are otherwise very hard to reach).

DakotaDocMartin

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Their little hand polishing sticks are really nice. (they can get into deep spots in marble that are otherwise very hard to reach).

I've used those same sanding sticks for years in wood carving. It's interesting to know they work well in stone. I hope I live long enough to do something with a block of alabaster that's been here for some years now. :) Sanding Sticks and Belts

THANKS! :biggrin:

Sponsors