Hand Engraved Silver Bracelet

davidshe

Elite Cafe Member
This deep relief bracelet was done for a really nice man who wanted something extra special for his wife’s 70th birthday. Of course her name is Penny! He liked the scroll-work he saw on another one of my bracelets but asked if I could add her name to the outside of the design. He also asked me to engrave a special message to his wife on the inside of the bracelet which is pretty interesting! I know that my scroll work is a bit unconventional from most and I am certainly open to critique and comments. Always trying to get better :)

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
conventional ? perhaps not. nevertheless, it is a very handsome piece you have made. not sure why everything has to be met with approval by other engravers. the person you must please is the dude with wallet in hand ! as far as a critique of this-- as a design concept, there's little to critique. very nicely executed.
i always strive to let a person "take part" in designing the item they want embellished. this way it is much more personal to them. when i don't agree with their ideas, i make suggestions. it is their decision, not mine, as to the final appearance of the job.

Sponsors