any magna graver videos

calfroper

Does anyone have a video of a magna graver in action. I think I'm going to buy one but would sure like to see one being used before I do. Can't seem to find one on you tube.

Scottyd

Calfroper,
Please include your location in your profile. There may be someone on the forum that is close to you that can help you make good tool choices and demonstrate some of the various tools. They probably have a magnagraver hidden in a drawer.

calfroper

Sorry, I just went in and did the profile stuff, I live in Kansas . That would be outstanding if someone did have one laying around they didn't use any more

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
Sorry, I just went in and did the profile stuff, I live in Kansas . That would be outstanding if someone did have one laying around they didn't use any more

check on the for sale section the forum. there's a magna on the bay right now. beware of price-- sometimes the bargain on the bay aint a real bargain at all.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
check on the for sale section the forum. there's a magna on the bay right now. beware of price-- sometimes the bargain on the bay aint a real bargain at all.

as far as use goes, pretty much the same as the other power toys. it's just a powered handpiece. only difference it's powered by a small, cable-driven electric motor.

Latest posts

Sponsors