One more time Sam!

rmgreen

Elite Cafe Member
Sam I try to keep all of K Hunts drawings that he post on Instagram. You have been so kind to post them again that I can copy and keep. I ask one more time. K. Hunt put 2 up yesterday that I would like. If you do not want to post on the forum please send PM. Thanks millions!

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Sorry I haven't been able to keep up with this like I'd like to.
I've added the photos I think you're interested in.

There's an app called 4k Stogram that automatically downloads photos from Instagram. You might want to check it out. It's very handy.

rmgreen

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks Sam! I will go and get the app and stop bothering you. Where did you add the photo's.

atexascowboy2011

Elite Cafe Member
Green, drop down five posts from yours, and click on the last page of the Hunt Chronicles.

quickcut07

Elite Cafe Member
Sam these posts from the past are great both as just history and pure knowledge. I have gotten a lot from the tools and how they are used to help out in a today situation. Air assisted tooling makes our life a lot easier as an engraver but. Every once in a while you need to dig into that box of tricks to finish a job or worse repair something. These goodies add insight and ideas you may run into at a class but when you are sitting at the bench, help. Kinda like bouncing ideas of a friend. Thanks.

Eric

Latest posts

Sponsors