Announcement: Fega at the cada show

Mike Fennell

Elite Cafe Member
FEGA at the CADA show on October 17 & 18, 2015.

Please be advised that Mike Fennell, FEGA Vice President Blue, will host a FEGA hospitality table at the CADA show on October 17 & 18, 2015, at
Pheasant Run Resort
4051 E Main Street, St. Charles, IL.
Saturday 9:00am – 4:00pm
Sunday 9:00am – 1:00pm
Admission $8.00

If you are a FEGA member, or wish to come and join FEGA, you may come visit and bring an
example of your work to display on our table, if the work meets FEGA standards. All firearms must be inspected. All rules of the show complied with. You will also need to sign the FEGA waiver if you wish to display your work on the FEGA table.

This is part of a new FEGA program in which we are sending officers to represent FEGA at appropriate shows. The program gives members an opportunity to visit with FEGA officers and members at other venues besides our Vegas show, to join in camaraderie, and voice interests, suggestions or concerns to a FEGA officer. This progarm is in its experimental stage and will be reviewed as we go.

We welcome all FEGA members and Fans, and hope to see you there.

For further information, you may contact Mike at mikefennell@mindspring.com.

The CADA show is sponsored by:

C&R Sport Show Promotions
Phone: (847) 863-3929
Email: mjduchane@yahoo.com
8ft Tables
Pre-Paid: $80.00/each
Sunday Only Table: $40.00/each
Dealer Setup:
Friday 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Saturday 7:30am - 9:00am

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I think that is a great program. Maybe it will grow into a venue where FEGA representatives (us!) can display at shows around the country. Of course, FEGA representatives would be certified to keep our high standards up front and be able to converse intelligently with the public and qualify the work displayed. I think this could be the start of accurately portraying FEGA to the general public, which, at the present time, is utterly ignorant of what we do and how its done.

Bill

Barry Lee Hands

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Hi Mike,
What a great event!
I am so glad to see FEGA officers such as yourself stepping up and doing shows around the country.
I wish I could be there.
Thank you for your service to the Guild!

TallGary

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Stopped by the FEGA table and talked with Mike for a few minutes. Very nice setup, good looking table, outstanding engraving examples!

Well Done!:thumbsup:

Latest posts

Sponsors