A day with a master engraver J.J. Roberts

ARCULARIUS

James, thanks for a wonderful day in your studio learning the basics of engraving. The training was great and to see you're work inspiring to say the least.
Bob Lee

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Bob,I'am glad I was able to help you,as for the tile master engraver I am self taught witch means I never studied with a master engraver nor did I attend an engraving school for four years and received a master certificate. J.J.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
Bob,I'am glad I was able to help you,as for the tile master engraver I am self taught witch means I never studied with a master engraver nor did I attend an engraving school for four years and received a master certificate. J.J.

perhaps you.re not a "master" by technical definition (an elusive title at best ), but i think you're at least a minor deity to those wanting to learn. you've helped many on this forum, myself included. when one takes an accounting of the total "body of work/ & information" you have shared-- well, that's worthy of praise in my book. i thank you for all that you have done !!

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
JJ, being a "Master" not only includes technical skills and execution but the ability and desire to pass those skills along. In my opinion, you're a Master and the Craft is honored by your presence.

Bill

mdengraver

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
JJ you don't need a title to have respect from fellow engravers who admire your work and your tenacity for learning so much on your own, and reaching a level of skill that many still aspire to attain. Keep on keeping on!

Latest posts

Sponsors