Announcement: Pledge Membership month - Please become one now

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
September is Pledge Membership month!

Starting September 1st William Henry knife company will match all Pledge donations up to an aggregate total of $1,000. Now’s the time to show your support and become a Pledge Member. In addition to the warm & fuzzy feeling you’ll get, Pledge Membership allows you to sell your used gear in the Buy & Sell forum.

You may not know that the William Henry company has been a great supporter of the Engraver’s Cafe for several years. They ask for no recognition or fanfare and have quietly supported us so we can continue to be the internet’s greatest hand engraving resource, and I can't thank them enough. Many engravers worldwide have had the opportunity to engrave beautiful William Henry knives, so it’s been a win-win for everyone.

CLICK HERE to start, renew, or extend your Pledge Membership today.

Sam

Staff member
Thank you Roger! Checks are fine.

Sam Alfano
45 Catalpa Trace
Covington, LA 70433

Southern Custom

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Wow. Less than a minute of time and a few clicks of the mouse and my part is done. We have it easy compared to you Sam!
So thanks for all you do.
Layne Z.

James Ashley

Hey Sam if we already a pledge member do we have to wait until it expires or can we extend this month so you can make the most of the matched donations from William Henry? Its too good of an offer to miss out on so if I can do my bit I will!

Sam

Staff member
Hey Sam if we already a pledge member do we have to wait until it expires or can we extend this month so you can make the most of the matched donations from William Henry? Its too good of an offer to miss out on so if I can do my bit I will!

You can extend your membership if you're already a Pledge Member. Thanks!

dhall

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Bump

Credit card got hacked & just got the replacement; what better way to break in the new one than at the Café.

Best regards,
Doug