Auction of a brand new, complete Lindsay Classic Airgraver system!

Brian Marshall

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Stockton, California & Taxco, Guerrero, Mexico
Steve Lindsay has generously donated a complete Classic Airgraver system to be auctioned off to help with the costs of putting on the West Coast Hand Engravers Confabulation next weekend!

He has done this before for Scott Pilkington's original Engrave-In and there were a few lessons learned in the process.

It must be done at one site, in one location. Running it through 3 or 4 forums, Facebook, etc. it is simply too hard to keep track of the highest bidder.

Since this is technically a "sale" of sorts (even though non-profit) and to avoid the ire of forum members who don't wish to see mention of such things on the main forum - I will be posting the details and directions to the page on Steve's forum where the auction will take place over in BUY/SELL.. It will also keep the clutter of an auction to a minimum on this forum...

Keep in mind that the shipping and insurance will be the responsibility of the bidder, unless the winning bid comes from someone actually present at the Confabulation. In that case, you can simply walk over to the table and take it home with you.

So if you live in a country where shipping is NOT completely secure, you might not want to take the chance of the tool not arriving should you have the winning bid. Think about it. Maybe arrange to have it shipped to a friend who can physically bring it to you when flying to visit you?

Lastly, if the winning bid is not completed entirely - the next highest bidder then has the option to take the tool.

Hopefully, I've not missed anything important? Look for the details in Buy/Sell within an hour or two this morning.

We will start the bidding at $500. Best of luck!

Brian

Last edited:

quickcut07

Elite Cafe Member
A tip of the hat to Steve Lindsay in helping to ease the financial burden of the West Coast Hand Engravers Confabulation. Great system to own and use.

Eric

Brian Marshall

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Stockton, California & Taxco, Guerrero, Mexico
C'mon Chris... we are friends. Don't let this little stuff get in the way. We both know neither of us can do much about it. If I could, I'd have done it long ago!

I will go do what I can. You can always call me... if I can't fix it - I CAN (and will) enter your bid for you :)

Brian

Last edited:

Latest posts

Sponsors