Yet another Celtic watch engraving

vilts

Elite Cafe Member
Wow, is this really my 4th watch project in a row, what I've shown here... I guess it is, indeed. It seems to me, that Celtic theme is quite popular amongst watch people. So, I had make another one. Good for practicing the style too, I must add :)

The watch is from a microbrand called Lew & Huey. They have very funky logo with a dog, I bet no design committee in a big company would allow such a thing on their watch... The watch itself is a prototype of their "Acionna" model. Some say, that Acionna was a Celtic water goddess.

Anyhow, here's how it looks like.

Soon, very soon, I will share a much more interesting and grander project in all its glory. Give it a week or four.

Attachments

• web_acionna1_DSCF7738.jpg
    web_acionna1_DSCF7738.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 330
  • web_acionna4_DSCF7746.jpg
    web_acionna4_DSCF7746.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 329
  • web_acionna2_DSCF7756.jpg
    web_acionna2_DSCF7756.jpg
    225.9 KB · Views: 325
  • web_acionna3_DSCF7760.jpg
    web_acionna3_DSCF7760.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 323

dhall

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Funny, I've never even met a Celtic person, and here they are ordering magnificently engraved watches from you, left and right! Not only are you an outstanding engraver, but quite a businessman, too; targeting an obscure demographic market, like the Celts, and satisfying their enhanced horological desires.

Seriously, it's such a pleasure to see your engraving artistry. Top-notch design and execution.

Best regards,
Doug

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Doug, I would venture to guess that you know many with Celtic heritage. at one time in the per Roman world the Celtic people covered all of Europa, from Scandinavia to the Mediterranean, from the Ural Steppes to Ireland. Druids were part of their religious belief. Their accent civilization was the foundation of all of Europe.

Latest posts

Sponsors