Elite Cafe Member
For those folks Having Problems Viewing Phil Coggans Pictures
As I was
Try opening the picture with Google Chrome
The picture is in .PNG format, then change to .JPG
Ken

DanM

Elite Cafe Member
The photos in Phil's post "Base of action with Scene" are .jpg. ,the .png files are the actual forum content.

Phil Coggan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Don,

If you right click the images and then click "View Image Info" you will see that they are jpeg, at the bottom of that window you should also see a "Block images from Photobucket" make sure that this is un ticked.

It looks like you have set something on your pc that will not allow viewing of these images, as far as I know, everyone else can view them?

Phil

don hicks

Elite Cafe Member
Don,

If you right click the images and then click "View Image Info" you will see that they are jpeg, at the bottom of that window you should also see a "Block images from Photobucket" make sure that this is un ticked.

It looks like you have set something on your pc that will not allow viewing of these images, as far as I know, everyone else can view them?

Phil
Hi Phil;
Thanks for the post. I'm using Opera internet browser. I am able to see your images, if I right click on the space in the thread and manually open the image with opera. Other posts automatically appear in the thread. It's a mystery as to why this hapens. Anyhow , it was worth the look. Beautiful work as always. I consider you a God in this art form. Thanks for posting your inspirational work.Have a great one.
Cheers
Don

Phil Coggan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks Sam, appreciated!

Don, you can see the other images, probably because they are attachments and mine is via Photobucket?

Phil

Latest posts

Sponsors