Base of action with Scene

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Beautiful in its totality Thanks to taking the time to share with us. You don't fool around very long with these. A Fortnight and out the door. I know you mentioned what you had coming in to do but you better take a short holiday-were not getting any younger. Your admirer Fred

Phil Coggan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks Fred, a little bit more than a fortnight :) the only way to get things done is to work at them, and yes there is a holiday coming up ;)

Phil

Idaho Flint

Elite Cafe Member
Phil, absolutely beautiful work as always. I am a fan. You inspire me to do better.

I was wondering one thing, can you please tell me how much time something like this takes you. I really want to know the time it takes someone with your skills to complete such a beautiful work of art.

Thanks
Mike

jerrywh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Phil.
I always look forward to seeing your work. Do you ever get out of your dungeon. You do so much I don't see how you can stand the strain.

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Phil,I can see the passion and dedication in your beautiful engraving,thanks for sharing and keep up the good work. J.J.

oiseau metal arts

Elite Cafe Member
yet another example of masterful application of sharp pointy tools!!

you continue to do gods work sir!

Phil Coggan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Andrew,

I have taken on board your suggestion of two holidays :biggrin:

JJ, When you have a passion for it, it becomes a paid hobby....which ain't bad ;)

Phil

Jan Hendrik

Elite Cafe Member
Phil you astound me with the quality of your work every time! I would give anything just to stand and look over your shoulder for an hour or two while you work. Truly spectacular!

Latest posts

Sponsors