Gun Show Chantilly VA

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Today thru this week-end at Chantilly VA is the Nations Gun Show, and I'll be there at my table doing a demo. Hope to see some folks from the forum. Keep up the good work.

JJ Roberts
Manassas, VA

ron p. nott

Elite Cafe Member
hi jj..I hope to see you there on sat. i am planing to go with a friend .. ron p

I will be bringing the colt I just finished ..

Last edited:

JJ Roberts

Ron..Can't wait to get togethe with you at the show and see that Colt..I think you will find this show pretty interesting there are 1000 tables. Keep up the good work.

Yours truly,
JJ Roberts

ron p. nott

Elite Cafe Member
well I went to the Chantilly gun show and met up with jj and a few other engravers and talked about ,,well engraving and we decided why cant all of us get together and join up with one of the big gun shows and have a little show of our own with the engravers on the east coast ,, does any body else think it would be a good idea,, Ron p.

JJ Roberts

Ron...that is a good idea..I think we could get together one year in VA another year in PA, NC, and MD. If, they could do it on the West Coast there is no reason why we couldn't do it on the East Coast. Keep up the good work.

Yours truly,
JJ Roberts
School of Artistic Engraving
Manassas VA
www.angelfire.com/va2/engraver

FANCYGUN

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
JJ
Years ago we did just that at the Allentown Show. Remember.?you were there. I think we had about a dozen or so engravers exhibiting. So go for it

ron p. nott

Elite Cafe Member
hi jj ,, your idea sounds good . 2 times a year there is a 1200 table show right here in Harrisburg , a very big show , the promoter is now having special groups and clubs display there work last show was the Ruger collectors group they had there own section and he is looking for more , i think it should be done at a big show like Chantilly and Marty thanks for your input , Allentown is a very good show for our type of work .. lets keep this ball rolling .. and Marty, if we would be able to borrow the FEGA display that would look great ..

ron p

FANCYGUN

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Ron
Being able to borrow the FEGA display would be a good question to bring up at the Annual Business meeting in Reno. Harrisburgh sounds like a good option.

ron p. nott

Elite Cafe Member
ok thanks Marty for the input . Allentown is Dec. 1&2 if you are near stop by and say hello .. Ron p

Latest posts

Sponsors